Terms & Conditions
- This Agreement sets forth the general terms and conditions of your use of the cybtel.com website & CYBTEL application and any of its products or services.
- These Terms govern your access and use to the application & Site and all Collective Content, so you agree to comply with and be legally bound by the terms and conditions of these Terms of Service.
- The application & website reserves the right to initiate legal proceedings against such persons for using the application & Site fraudulently, and any other unlawful acts or acts or omissions in breach of these terms and conditions.
- We may at any time updating the Terms. You must agree to be bound by new revisions and agree to review the Terms periodically for the changes.
The official language of these terms shall be English. You can use the application & site in Arabic, French and Spanish depending on your destination.
Accounts and membership
- Registering on our application & website is free for the Users.
- You must register and provide certain personal information such as name, email address and contact number. You represent and warrant that all required registration information you submit is truthful and accurate.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account login information and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your Account.
- We encourage you to use a “strong” password You must not share it or other access credentials with any other person or entity that is not authorized to access your account.
- One individual can own only one account in his/her name.
- You are solely responsible for any activities or actions that occur under your account access credentials.
- You may not transfer or sell your Cybtel account and User ID to another party. If you are registering as a business entity.
- Our company cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the above requirements.
- If you have reason to believe that your Account is no longer secure, then you must immediately notify us at “firstname.lastname@example.org”.
You shall not be eligible for any refunds under the following situations:
- We shall not refund any amount in case of services pair or credit acquired via gift vouchers, or any remaining balance left in your prepaid Services Account as of the date it expires.
- If you fail to cooperate with the support team in cases of technical issues.
- If you believe that there is an accounting error then you shall request us for a refund within two days from the date the error appears in your account.
- If you fail to use our services/products due to your lack of understanding of the products functions and capabilities.
- Any request for partial payments.
- If after purchase, you change your mind and decide not to use our services.
A request for refund can be sent to us at “NOC@cybtel.com”.
Accuracy of information
There may be information on our application & website that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to promotions and offers. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information on the application & website or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We are not responsible for content residing on the application & website. In no event shall we be held liable for any loss of any content. It is your sole responsibility to maintain appropriate backup of your Content. We may be able to restore some or all of your data that has been deleted as of a certain date and time when we may have backed up data for our own purposes. We make no guarantee that the data you need will be available.
Links to other websites
- The Service may include links to other sites and services that are not operated by us. We are providing these links to you only as a convenience and are not responsible for the content or links displayed on such sites.
- You are responsible for and assume all risk arising from your use or reliance of any third party sites.
- The third party providing the Linked Service may use other parties to provide portions of the service to you, such as technology, development or payment services. We do not endorse, approve, or sponsor any Linked Service, or any third-party content, advertising, information, materials, products, services, or other items.
- We are not responsible for the quality or delivery of the services offered, accessed, obtained by or advertised at such Linked Services and make no warranties.
- Finally, we will under no circumstances be liable for any direct, infringement of copyright or other intellectual property rights, caused by the exhibition, distribution or exploitation of any information or content contained within Linked Services.
You are solely responsible for the material you submit on the application & website. By submitting your material you agree to follow the below rules. In addition to other terms as set forth in the Agreement, you are prohibited from using the application & website or its content:
- For any unlawful purpose.
- Solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts.
- Violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances.
- Infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others.
- Harass abuse, insult, and harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability.
- Submit false or misleading information.
- Upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet.
- Collect or track the personal information of others.
- Spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape.
- Any obscene or immoral purpose.
- Interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
- Advertise or promote ant goals and services.
- Reveal any confidential or sensitive information.
- Submit any material that contains any links, which you do not have permission to use.
Without limiting the foregoing, we may, at any time and without notice, suspend, cancel, or terminate your right to use the application & website:
- If you have breached, or are acting in breach of, this Agreement.
- If you have breached legal liabilities, including infringing someone else is Intellectual Property Rights.
- If you have engaged, or are engaging, in fraudulent, or illegal activities, to manage any risk of loss to us, a User, or any other person.
- If you breach these terms of service, you may also become liable for an amount of which we have suffered losses/damages.
All rights and restrictions contained in this Agreement may be exercised and shall be applicable and binding only to the extent that they do not violate any applicable laws and are intended to be limited to the extent necessary so that they will not render this Agreement illegal, invalid or unenforceable.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and any action related thereto will be governed by the laws of United States of America.
Users agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Houston in Texas, USA in relation to proceedings arising out of this agreement.
The formation, interpretation, and performance of this Agreement and any disputes arising out of it shall be governed by the substantive and procedural laws of Houston in Texas, United States without regard to its rules on conflicts or choice of law and, to the extent applicable, the laws of United States.
You may not assign, resell, sub-license or otherwise transfer or delegate any of your rights or obligations hereunder, in whole or in part, without our prior written consent, which consent shall be at our own sole discretion and without obligation; any such assignment or transfer shall be null and void. We are free to assign any of its rights or obligations hereunder, in whole or in part, to any third party as part of the sale of all or substantially all of its assets or stock or as part of a merger.
All Personal Information and User Generated Content provided to or displayed on the Site and Services are subject to our Privacy Statement.
By using the application & site, you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by email or provide you with information by posting notices on the Site and Services.
Special admonitions for international use
No waiver implied
The express waiver by us of any provision, condition or requirement of these provisions shall not constitute a waiver of any future obligation to comply with such provision, condition or requirement.
We shall be under no liability to you in respect of anything that, where this arises out of circumstances beyond our control, including but not limited to:
- acts of God
- natural disasters
- shortage of supplies, equipment, and materials
- strikes and lockouts
- civil unrest
- Computer hacking, or malicious damage.
By using our services, you are deemed to have executed this Agreement electronically, effective on the date you register your Account and/or start using our services. Your Account registration constitutes an acknowledgment that you are able to electronically receive, download, and print this Agreement. In connection with this Agreement, you may be entitled to receive certain records, such as contracts, notices, and communications, in writing. To facilitate your use of the application and website, you give us permission to provide these records to you electronically instead of in paper form.
Changes and amendments
We reserve the right to modify this Agreement or its policies relating to the application & website or Services at any time. Continued use of the application & website after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
These Terms collectively represent the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and supersede any other agreement or understanding (written, oral or implied) that you and we may have had. Any statement, inducement, promise, covenant or condition not expressly found either in these Terms shall be deemed as void.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at email@example.com